Friday, January 28, 2011

A tablet is so much unlike any other technology

My daughter is using it more. I downloaded some games for her and she's loving it. She's three years old and I find it fascinating how she's managed to findbher way through. No need to tell her how to, it's so fluid. She's currently learning the alphabet all by herself. This is just great. She's not only reading, but also writing. So, if you're planning on buying an iPad, think about how it will be useful to your kids. Believe me, we're talking about there futur here.

Have you got an iPad? Do your kids like it?

I'm asking because my three year old daughter is actually having a lot of fun learning English and Chinese.

Welcome to the tablet world.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading your post make me wanna have a kid and of course an iPad ;)

    Keep on reviewing and updating your blog mate.

    Cheers.
    Stephan Jeanmore

    ReplyDelete