Friday, January 28, 2011

Welcome to the first Mauritian iPad blog.

Hello folks. If you have been following me then you are already a reader of Windows Phone Mauritius and Android Mauritius site. I thank you for that. Santa brought me an iPad for Christmas and it's quite logical that I share with you my experience with the iPad. As with the other blogs, I intend to show you how to make the best of your iPad. Like it or not, it is the time for tablets; forget the netbooks, the're history. Google, Motorola and RIM have all announced a tablet. When those will be available in Mauritius, I do not know, but the Samsung Galaxy is already available here for a hefty price; like anything else in this country. If you have any questions regarding tablets, feel free to contact me. Like you I am learning and I like it.

Welcome to the iPad blog.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations with your new website!
    I'm sure we'll find a lot of great articles here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Paul. I'll try my best to make the site worth reading.

    ReplyDelete